Thursday, May 13, 2004

Good morning-

And it's very nice to be able to say that and feel it as well. I miss my camera- the sunrise was gorgeous this morning and I wanted to share it with ya'll. Haven't heard anything about it yet though. This is a rough time to be without it. I have three graduations to cover- my youngest daughter from sixth grade, my oldest daughter from high school, and my wife from college! At 41, Annie (my wife) went back to school and is now graduating with an Associate of Science degree in Office Technology Systems. With a 4.0 average! YAY!! Then last weekend we moved my oldest son out of the house- he's moving about five hours away- to Tallahasee, Florida. Not to school, just time for him to start a life apart from his family. The move had some tough moments, especially for Annie, saying good-bye to her first born on Mother's Day. And of course we have graduation parties coming up as well- I guess I'm going to have to resort to film- So Blogger has this new interface...which was my reference to cheese yesterday...and if you've never read Who Moved My Cheese, you still have no idea what I'm talking about. Anyway, I haven't had time to play with it yet. Have to see what it will do. TTFN-

No comments:

Post a Comment